Welcome

Hello! Welcome to the temporary blog of Awholelotofwhatever.com. Our main site is currently under construction, so please feel free to enjoy our posts here. If you would like to contact the site administrator, email Seraphina@awholelotofwhatever.com
Thanks,
The Whatever Staff

Was it a dream?-Fanfiction

(This is story written by Lilly that was based of a dream she had. Hope you all enjoy!)

Hello there. Today I felt like sharing my story of the dream I had 3 days ago. It’s amazing that I actually remember the dream because I usually forget them once I wake up, unless there something very spontaneous and amazing.

As you may all know I completely love Jared Leto and 30 seconds to mars and because they are touring now and have their new CD out, I can’t stop thinking about Jared. I started loving Jared back in 2006/2007 and so I haven’t really ever had a dream of Jared before until now………

All you 30 seconds to mars and Jared Leto, Shannon Leto or Tomo fans might now that if you pre-order their new CD you get to video chat(to tell u the truth I really don’t know if they mean to video chat with the actual band or to watch them chat with other people…which would be stupid because I could just watch that on YouTube but whatever) or if u pre-order the book and the CD you get to summit a question which is 100% guaranteed to be answered.

So my dream starts off with me and my best friend, Seraphina, sitting downstairs in my basement trying to remain calm because we were about to video chat with 30 seconds to mars. The chat begins and we both actually remain calm and we start to talk casually for a bit and then we start to explain to them how we possibly are never going to see them in concert and if it’s ok with them if we can meet them when they come to Chicago. They noticed that we weren’t like other fans and they completely said yes but not only that, Jared promised to get us into the concert with VIP tickets(which in our case meant that we would get to hang out with the band). So they told us all this information and we thanked them about 5 million times and that was the end of the conversation. Now as I said before, we were totally calm while talking to them but right after the chat was over Phina and I both stared at each other with wide eyes and jumped up and screamed for about an hour….just kidding….maybe like half an hour. After all the screaming,we went upstairs to tell my mom the amazing news and to thank her for letting us pre-order the CD. Me and Phina then went to my room and just started talking about how we couldn’t believe this was happening and since it was still daylight out we went shopping for concert. The shopping part was caught off from my dream of course but we got some pretty hot (not slutty) outfits. We both wore skinny jeans and Phina wore this cute shirt with this really cute cardigan and I wore a 30 seconds to mars shirt with a leather jacket.

The days passed and passed and then finally the day of the concert came. Now Phina and I really aren’t like any other fans were pretty normal non-screaming non-obnoxious non-obsessive fans. Seriously. When we met Johnny Depp, yeah of course we were totally nervous and couldn’t breathe but we didn’t jump on him and start screaming our heads off like some people….anyways when the day of the concert came, all we could think about was what time it was and how many hours more we had. Mind you we both didn’t sleep at all, so we’ve practically been up all night. To pass time, we watched Highway and other great movies of Jared’s and then the time finally came. We got ready in a flash and we were there in two minutes (because in dreams cars can become like Edward Cullen’s car ;) It was half an hour until the concert began and we stood in the back entrance, right where Jared said to be. We waited and waited and waited and waited some more and it felt like a million years and Phina started getting all panicky and I of course started stating the obvious(because I tend to think negative most of the time) and then out of no where we see 3 guys coming towards us and that’s when we stop breathing. They came up to us and asked if we were Seraphina and Lilly and we tried to say yes but it sorta came out like “yeashkjdklglsssssss”. The all gave us hugs and said it was really nice to meet us and then we started to calm down and actually started talking. While we started talking we started walking inside the House of Blues and we went into this private room that said “30 seconds to mars:The best band ever” on the door and we just sat and talk to them while they got ready. I can’t really go into detail what we were talking about because it would take a long time and because in my dream it kinda did that thing that they do in movies when people are talking but you can’t hear what there talking about because they put music to show it as a sort of slide show. While we talked they signed autographs for us(I finally got Jared’s autograph on my arm so I could make it into a tattoo), and we took pictures with them but now just regular pics, we started goofing off with them and took crazy and funny pictures also. Anyways, it was time for the concert, and Phina and I were completely amazed how no one even asked for our ID’s or asked who we were but we weren’t that amazed because we had 30 seconds to mars right next to us. We got front row tickets and I couldn’t even begin to tell you how many people were there, so imagine how angry two people got when they found out that their seats had to be changed because we were taking them. We both felt horrible but at the same time we were finally at the concert of our dreams (well at least my dream concert because Phina’s dream concert would be Muse, death cab for cutie and then Peter Facinelli just being there) and we met 30 seconds to mars and we were going to hang out with them again after the concert.

Long story; short, the concert was everything we dreamed it would be but not only that Jared and I kept staring at each other and in between songs he would smile at me. Phina was looking at Shannon (in real life she says she doesn’t like him but u know I think she does…). After the show we went straight backstage and back to that private room. We walked in and there they were, relaxing drinking some soda and water. They smiled and offered us some drinks and we accepted, of course. We sat down (Phina next to Shannon and me between Jared and Tomo ( I feel bad for Tomo because we don’t like him like that and his all lonely….) and Shannon asked both of us “what we thought of the concert” we both answered “unbelievable “at the same and they laughed. We casually talked again but then Jared asked something. He said ” I think you gals are probably the most amazing and great girls we’ve ever met and we’ve all thought about bringing u both with us while we tour?” Phina and I both did that thing again were we looked at each other wide eyed but this time Phina had to answer for me because I was hyperventilating and of course she said “yes”. So now not only did we meet and saw 30 seconds to mars in concert but now we were going to go with them everywhere.

Now my dream took place in their tour bus. We were just sitting around talking and laughing with each other. I have no idea what state we were going to because I couldn’t stop staring at Jared and thinking about how all of this has to be a dream but I know it started with a M,anyways, so we finally got to the place and my dream did this thing were it just fast forward so that now the concert was over and we were walking back to the tour bus. Tommo was walking alone, Shannon and Seraphina (awww there names begin with S (so meant for each other) were walking together and then Jared and I were walking together. Everyone started going into the bus (by the same order they were walking in) and when it came time for Jared and I to walk in (he was in front of me) he did this thing were I can’t really explain. We were by the stairs of the bus and he was leaning against the door of the bus and he put his arm across the opening of the bus so I couldn’t walk in and he just stared at me. I simply asked him “what’s going on?” and he simply replyed “I have to talk to you”. I looked him straight in the eye and said “Jared it’s freezing outside (it was winter time, and it was like below 0) and your not wearing a sweater or jacket. Your in only a freaking shirt!” “I’ll be fine” was his answer and I started getting mad and told him “please at least get a sweater because your VERY skinny and I don’t want you to freeze to death”. Again his answer was a simply “I’ll be fine”. So I just rolled my eyes and since I didn’t know if he wanted to walk while talking or just talk where we were at I just looked another way because I was pissed off but I couldn’t help glance at him a few times to make sure that he was still there. He started smiling and said “come on, let’s take a walk”. I looked at him and said “what about the others?” “Don’t worry I already told Shannon that I wanted to speak to you after the concert”. I looked at him with some relief but then half of me was worried that Phina was freaking somehow. So we started walking and after the first few steps I noticed we were circling the bus. I waited patiently until he started talking and I thought the moment was never going to happen. He was staring at the ground and he finally noticed that I was staring at him and he looked up. He smiled and then started. “Well Lilly I don’t think I’ve ever met someone that I feel so comfortable with. Your completely amazing and great and God your so…” Me: “So what?” Jared: ” So…beautiful”. I wanted to say everything that he was saying right back at him and so much more but he then started talking again. I wanted to ask you two questions if that’s ok with u”. I just kept quiet and stared at him. Waiting profusely. He started “well you see one of the questions has to do with u and Phina,(the first thought that went through my mind was that he wanted to ask Phina out) but I guess I could ask you first. The band and I have been looking for ways to improve the band, to change something about it ,( I looked at him like he was crazy because they were so perfect and I didn’t want them to change) so we were wondering if you and Phina could join us. Like the band.” My mouth opened but no words came out, I just stared at him in disbelief. ” You don’t have to answer me at the moment, I mean we have to talk it over with Phina too and I know you guys probably don’t know how to play the guitar that well but we could totally teach you and I know Phina’s also interested in singing and I could teach her.” I finally closed my mouth and started talking but all I could say was “yes” and the biggest smile ever was on my face. He smiled back. And so we kept walking and then I remembered he had to ask me 2 questions and in an excited rush I asked “so what’s the second question?” He looked up from staring at his converse and said in the most natural tone ” I wanted to ask you out”. Reality finally hit me. This wasn’t a dream. I was walking with Jared Leto in the freezing cold circling his tour bus and he just asked me out. He noticed that I couldn’t breathe and started laughing. It took me a good 10 minutes until I finally spoke again ” I don’t know what to say”. I breathed. ” I mean of course, I mean yes I want to go out with you Jared but it doesn’t bother you that were 22 years apart?” When he looked up this time he had this expression, his eyes told me everything. He didn’t care not one single bit about age, he would never hurt me. ” Lilly, you and me have this thing, um what’s it called….oh yeah! Chemistry. I’m not going to sit here and tell u that when I first saw you I fell in love with you because I don’t believe in that but when I did first saw you I felt something and I knew that somehow you and me would have something. I really don’t care how old you are, I mean yeah it’s kind of disgusting that were 22 years apart but what if we were meant to be? Lilly, I know your story and I promise you that I would never ever take advantage of you. I will never hurt you”. I believed him not because he was Jared Leto because he said it in this way that you knew he wasn’t lying. I looked straight into his eyes and said “I want to go out with u but first at least let me give you my sweater because your turning purple. We stopped walking and turned towards each other and just sat there looking into each other eyes while smiling. I thought he was going to kiss me but that would’ve have ruined it because we haven’t even gone on our first date yet. I gave him a good look and said “come on, let’s go inside before you die.” He smiled and took my hand and put it in his. I bit my lip and couldn’t control all the emotions running through me. Before we walked into the bus, he turned towards me and said ” hopefully they can handle this better then you did”. I couldn’t help but smile. He let go of my hand and I didn’t want to let go but we walked in casually and the first thing that I noticed was how everyone was sitting. Tommo was by himself, I believe playing his guitar and then Phina and Shannon were sitting together but they weren’t just sitting next to each other. Phina was on Shannon’s lap and her arms were around his neck. I couldn’t believe my eyes but then again I knew there was something going on with those two. But once we walked in Shannon said in a very angry tone “where the f*** have you guys been?” Jared smiled and said “We just went for a walk. I told you I had to talk to Lilly. REMEMBER???” Shannon: “Oh yeah! So what did u guys talk about?” I finally go and sit next to Jared. Jared: “well it was specifically two things”. Shannon: ” ok! what the hell were the freaking two things?” Jared: ” Can u at least be freaking patient? Gosh! ” Shannon: “Ok sorry bro, go on”. Jared: “Ok well the first thing was I asked Lilly if her and Phina wanted to join the band and she said yes but I still have to get Phina’s approval”. The look on Phina’s face was undescibeable. She looked overwhelmed. I asked “Phina,what’s the matter? Don’t you want to do this?” Phina:” Of course I want to do this but I’m just thinking of all the negative things that could happen from this. Like what if our moms don’t let us? What about school?” Me: ” Dude calm down, Jared already took care of school. He got us laptops so we could do it online. And about our moms, I mean they let us come on tour with them and they know how much we love them and want to be in a band so I believe they would approve and anyways Jared will talk to them. They can’t say no to him”. Phina: “What about not seeing them for so long?”. Jared: ” That’s not actually true. We’ll have breaks in between and you’ll be able to visit your family and friends”. Phina finally started to calm down and started smiling. “Ok” she said. And we all were calm and I thought to myself how crazy it was the Phina thought of the negative stuff this time and not me. Then Jared started again ” the second thing was umm…”. I took his hand and he looked up and started again ” the second thing was I asked Lilly out”. We then both glanced at each other and smiled. Phina’s face was priceless. She jumped up and screamed and hugged us and said “I’m so happy for you both, you guys make the cutest couple and Jared you better not break her heart”. He smiled and said ” I would never”. Tommo didn’t really give a response, he just half-smiled and said “congrats”. But there was one person we still didn’t hear from, we all turned towards Shannon. Shannon was red like a tomato. “I can’t believe you did this man!” was all he said. Jared gave him a very confusing look and said “dude, what’s your problem???”. Shannon:” Dude,I was freaking going to ask Phina out and now you ruined it all!” Jared:” Dude I’m so sorry, I had no idea. I thought u guys were already together. I’m sorry”.Shannon: “whatever dude”. Phina went back to sitting on Shannon’s lap and she put he arms around his neck and smiled at him. He looked up and asked “would you go out with me?”. She didn’t have to answer, instead she kissed him in response. I was finally happy. While Jared never let go of my hand, I couldn’t stop smiling. I looked around and I saw Tommo just sitting in his little corner playing his guitar and I utterly felt so horrible because he looked so lonely. So I asked Jared “do you think it would be ok if I called someone to join us, I mean for Tommo?”. He smiled and said “that’s the best idea I’ve ever heard”. Now I can’t tell you who I called because I don’t remember. I mean of course it was a girl…maybe it was my cousin Tina. I have no clue but I called and I don’t remember if the person came but now my dream skipped to another scene.

It was the next day and I had just woke up and the feelings that were passing threw me, I had never experienced. I looked over and there was the most beautiful person I’ve ever seen in my life. He was soundly asleep, part of me wanted to wake him up just so I can hug him or hold his hand and then of course the bigger part of him couldn’t wake him up because I didn’t want him to get mad and he looked like a complete angel. Then again of course I couldn’t help myself. I started tracing his face with my finger and putting my hand threw his hair, he finally opened his eyes slowly and started kissing my arm. “Good morning” I said. “You just had to wake me up,didn’t you?” he answered in a sarcastic tone. I smiled a cheesy smiled and said “I’m sorry, I just couldn’t help myself”. He smiled and kissed my forehead. We finally got up and got some Starbucks from across the street. When we came back, Jared stared at me and asked “so how about that date?”. I smiled and asked “today?”. Jared:” noooo tomorrow! Yeah, today. It’s beautiful outside and I was thinking about going for some lunch and then going to the beach”. I looked at him and my heart fell out of my chest. I couldn’t imagine a more perfect date. I just nodded and smiled my heart out.He laughed. We were already dressed, I mean except the fact that we had to put on our bathing suits but Jared just started changing in front of me and I couldn’t help but stare and drool. He had that body were he was really skinny but muscular. I have to say it was really turning me on. While in his process of changing he looked up and started laughing. He asked ” are u just going to sit there and watch me change?”. I answered ” well you shouldn’t have started in front of me in the first place, you should know I can’t handle that!”. He smiled. He still had his shirt off and now he was starting to change into his bathing shorts so I hurriedly past by him while kinda of touching his abs and went to the bathroom. It was at that time that I noticed everyone was still sleeping. I couldn’t believe it. I mean yeah I know Phina can sleep all day but not Tommo and Shannon; I guessed that Shannon slept because he had Phina in his arms and then Tommo had someone sleeping next to him but again I don’t remember who it was. I changed in two seconds and half ran out of the bathroom. I couldn’t wait for the day to start. For at least part of my life to start. He was leaning against the door and for a moment I thought I had died and went to heaven. I kept walking but he noticed I was having little heart attacks with every step I took closer to him. Everything about him made me twirl. His smile, his eyes, his hair, his lips, his voice, his body, his personality but mostly his heart. I finally got to him and we both looked at each other. He broke the silence by saying “At this moment, I’m so happy. You make me happy. Finally”. I answered with a kiss on the cheek and “you wouldn’t believe how you make me feel”. He looked at me and it was like he knew exactly how I felt. He smiled and took my hand and said “come on let’s get going”. This was really happening, I was going on a date with the man of my dreams. Again my dream did that thing were it started playing music and our date became a slideshow. We had lunch and then went to the beach and swam/splashed water with each other and then talked for hours and hours and watched the sunset. It started getting chilly so we started to walk back to the bus. The whole time he had his arm around me and my arm was around him. We were keeping each other warm and kept giving each other secret glances. We finally got to the bus and we were by the door when Jared again did that thing were he leaned against the right side of the door and stretched his arm across the opening so no one could walk past him. He looked at me and I said “what’s going on?”. Jared: ” Nothing I just wanted to ask if you had a good time today”. He knew the answer to his own question but I answered anyways. “I had the best day of my life”. He smiled the most amazing smile and he said “me too”. I leaned against the bus and he came and stood right in front of me. He raised my face with both of his hands and whispered “don’t move, I just I want to try something”. I knew what he was going to do, so I tried to prepare myself for it. He leaned in and then…..then I woke up.

Wonderful right? I woke up because I had to pee and see I’m the type of person that once I’m awake, I can’t go back to sleep and I solemnly have the continuance of a dream. I wanted to kill my bladder but then I would kill myself. But I was grateful for at least having the dream. Then again I wish it was real. My dreams always feel real until I wake up to reality again. Maybe some day at least some of my dreams hopefully will come true….

P.S. Phina, I know I told you this dream and I totally left a lot out when I was explaining it to you but a lot of this is somewhat embarrassing. So I’m sorry.

P.S.S. I think the state that we were in was Miami because I mean it was beautiful and sunny and yeah…

P.S.S.S. Jared if you ever so happen to read this, please don’t think I’m a psychopath because you don’t even know me and I don’t know you and it was just a dream.Jared Leto

-Lilly :D

1 Response to "Was it a dream?-Fanfiction"

  1. Lil Kicks says:

    SUCH A GOOD STORYYYYYYY

Post a Comment